Grade 6 Leaving Ceremony

As I write this post, I must apologize for my lack of updates! I had no idea the last time I added was over 6 weeks ago!

The Grade 6 School Leaving Ceremony will take place on Wednesday of next week (June 25) at 11:15 am. Students will need to be present in the morning at normal time so that we can practice the steps needed. Report cards will also go home after the ceremony. I hope you can join us for the ceremony and an opportunity to talk afterwards during refreshments.

Grade 6 students also need to bring in for MONDAY as many small pictures/photos as they can find which best represent them. They will be cutting them up as part of an art project which will be on display at the ceremony.

Grade 5 volunteers from our class will assist in the ceremony while those who have siblings in grade 6 are welcome to attend the ceremony with their families.

Finally, thank you. Thank you to all the families, parents, and students of EF56A. Your support in your child's learning this year has been much appreciated.

I wish everyone a happy and positive summer 2014.

Monsieur T

Comments

Popular Posts