Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Good afternoon everyone!

The note below is coming home today in letter form as well. As always, I am available by email, phone, or in person to answer any questions about this matter.

===

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians of EF56A,

As you know, I will be taking on the role of Acting Vice-Principal effective tomorrow. This means that my responsibilities will be changing as I take on this new challenge. You may be wondering what effect this will have on our class.

I want to reassure you that the well-being of the class continues to be my highest priority. Although there will be some changes, every effort is being made to ensure these transitions occur smoothly. To that end, I have ensured that I will continue teaching our homeroom during my teaching time in order to minimize disruption to the students. The guest teacher who will be taking on half of my schedule will be taking over the Arts and Physical Education portions of our studies while I continue to teach French, Social Studies, and Science. As much as is possible, we will continue in our daily routines despite the changes to our respective schedules.

I appreciate and thank you for your understanding as we move forward with these changes. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Comments

Popular Posts